Acting Through Song
Time & Location
About the Event
Each week you will bring in material from a different genre, and if you attend the first three classes, you will receive one-to-one feedback with Jillian.
- Week 1 - Contemp MT or Pop/Rock (ballad or uptempo)
- Week 2 - Golden Age (ballad or uptempo)
- Week 3 - Disney (ballad or uptempo)
- Week 4 - Feedback sessions
Wednesdays in May (5/5, 5/12, 5/19, 5/26) - ALL AGES
Enrollment fees (plus processing):
$75 for DROP IN
$250 for CLASS PASS (save $50)
With a BFA in Musical Theater from The Boston Conservatory, Jillian has performed around the globe from her home base of New York City in The Radio City Christmas Spectacular to the National Tour of Sound of Music, as well as Internationally in Scotland, England, Spain, Germany, Austria, and many more. Jillian has a passion for teaching classical voice/musical theater, as well as accent and dialect coaching. After coaching with Jillian, her students have booked work on Law&Order SVU, commercials, National Tours (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Nat'l Tour, Saturday Night Fever, Jersey Boys, etc) off-Broadway, and many more.
Jillian also teaches musical theater college audition prep and has many students attend the BFA programs of their choice.
Jillian embraces the students natural talents and uses classical vocal technique and a blend of acting techniques to hone and perfect the specialities of each individual student.
Jillian's teaching style is kind, honest, motivating, exciting, and she always has a fun and vibrant approach!
- CLASS PASS - All Ages$250+$11.25 Processing$250+$11.25 Processing0$0
- 5/5 DROP-IN - All Ages$75+$3.38 Processing$75+$3.38 Processing0$0
- 5/12 DROP-IN - All Ages$75+$3.38 Processing$75+$3.38 Processing0$0
- 5/19 DROP-IN - All Ages$75+$3.38 Processing$75+$3.38 Processing0$0